First Time Registration
All applicants must be a member of a club affiliated to the Southern Africa Cat Council.
In addition, the following rules apply:
- Please read and sign the Code of Conduct first (SACR F2a).
- Secondly, complete an application to register a cattery name (Form SACR F2)
- When you wish to register a cat, or a litter of kittens, complete the application for registration (Form SACR F3).
- Also, prepare a complete pedigree form for each cat or kitten being registered (Form SACR_F3a).
- To register a stud, which must be done when he begins working, or when he is 18 months old, whichever is the sooner, complete the application for stud registration (Form SACR F1).
- Send any completed applications with the applicable fee to:
S A CAT REGISTER
P.O. Box 28732
- Complete list of all the forms used by SACR